AIM
orca87672

Dungeon Escape FPS Dungeon Escape FPS

Pretty Good, but a few problems.

I thought it was a fairly good mini-shooter, and it was fairly well-designed. I made it to the second part.

However, I realized that the gun and the actual mouse positions were a bit offset so that the barrel of the gun didn't match up to where the bullet went, which made it extremely hard to hit the very small targets that were the health and ammo pickups. Also, the hit detection was a bit shaky.

Overall, though, It was quite good. :)

Roumd responds:

Thanks, I updated it, so now you can see where you shoot.

Lazer Collec.3 soundboard Lazer Collec.3 soundboard

Cool

It's cool, but it'd be better if you had included the actual clips from the lazer collection. Dominic Fear rocks!

Just a side note: He says "Embrace who you are, Randall!" not "In brace..."
=P

HTSCONNER responds:

Lawl can't believe I didn't realize that thanks. XD

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Incredible

This game is 100% sheer awesomeness. I almost beat madness mode (I was at the last part, got the clown down to 56 health, then lost my last life...) I might attempt again, but not today. xD Very good game in all aspects, just as I've come to expect from Tom & crew. Madly Awesome!

Fortune Generator(in bed) Fortune Generator(in bed)

Haha

That was hilarious! xD Repetitive, but funny. Good job think of all of those fortunes! =P

Tower Quest: Deluxe Ed. Tower Quest: Deluxe Ed.

OMG

The original was great, but now it's just... Wow.
Good job. =D

Pingu & the Great Escape Pingu & the Great Escape

Cool

This is pretty cool, man! =D The only suggestion I can give is to randomly generate the track, instead of it being the same each time.

Glandrid responds:

The rocks and the bird are supposed to be randomly generated.