AIM
orca87672

-imperial march [techno remix] -imperial march [techno remix]

Just plain awesome

Seriously, I don't understand why this isn't on the front page. It is a very high quality audio submission, and I love how it is a completely new take on the Imperial March.
Well done, and keep making awesome tracks!

Minecraft, the song of WTF Minecraft, the song of WTF

Very Nice

This song was good overall, but I'm surprised that you didn't use the player's grunts to form a beat to the song. That would've made it even neater. Like, instead of a bass drum in the background, have it replaced by the player's grunting noises when damaged.

Also, yeah, SeaNanners Tweeted it. Thank him. He's a popular Machinima director that actually works at Machinima. He's an awesome player, and mostly plays COD, unfortunately, but he throws in things like Minecraft here and there. He has 19 (?) episodes of his Minecraft Let's Play on his YT Channel.

Acid-Notation responds:

well the player hurt sound doesn't have enough bass to it to be a kick drum, and I wanted the drums and bassline to keep some musical quality to this song, and I now know plenty about SeaNanners :P

{Final Agression} {Final Agression}

Incredible.

This is by far one of my favorite tracks on the audio portal. GOod job on this one.
Great melody, great tune, great everything! Excellent! Uber. :P