AIM
orca87672

HoopzShort #8 - Wonderful HoopzShort #8 - Wonderful

Hmm...

The beginning made it look promising, but you completely ruined it with the ending.
Also, CURSE YOU FOR RUINING SUCH AN AWESOME SONG AT THE END by playing it infinitely on top of itself...
It was Planet Hell by Nightwish, am I correct?

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Incredibleness Right Here.

Über stuff right there. This flash is so awesome, it's hard to describe it. Brilliant style of animation to match the script, and an unimaginably awesome script. I love it, and it's one of the best flashes I've seen in a while (other than some games). This deserves more than weekly 3rd IMO. Great job on this one. :)

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Cool

This was pretty good, but I didn't like it as much as the first one. I prefer the first one over this one. This one is still pretty good though, so keep up the awesomeness! :D

Dungeon Escape FPS Dungeon Escape FPS

Pretty Good, but a few problems.

I thought it was a fairly good mini-shooter, and it was fairly well-designed. I made it to the second part.

However, I realized that the gun and the actual mouse positions were a bit offset so that the barrel of the gun didn't match up to where the bullet went, which made it extremely hard to hit the very small targets that were the health and ammo pickups. Also, the hit detection was a bit shaky.

Overall, though, It was quite good. :)

Roumd responds:

Thanks, I updated it, so now you can see where you shoot.

Lazer Collec.3 soundboard Lazer Collec.3 soundboard

Cool

It's cool, but it'd be better if you had included the actual clips from the lazer collection. Dominic Fear rocks!

Just a side note: He says "Embrace who you are, Randall!" not "In brace..."
=P

HTSCONNER responds:

Lawl can't believe I didn't realize that thanks. XD

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Incredible

This game is 100% sheer awesomeness. I almost beat madness mode (I was at the last part, got the clown down to 56 health, then lost my last life...) I might attempt again, but not today. xD Very good game in all aspects, just as I've come to expect from Tom & crew. Madly Awesome!

-imperial march [techno remix] -imperial march [techno remix]

Just plain awesome

Seriously, I don't understand why this isn't on the front page. It is a very high quality audio submission, and I love how it is a completely new take on the Imperial March.
Well done, and keep making awesome tracks!

Minecraft, the song of WTF Minecraft, the song of WTF

Very Nice

This song was good overall, but I'm surprised that you didn't use the player's grunts to form a beat to the song. That would've made it even neater. Like, instead of a bass drum in the background, have it replaced by the player's grunting noises when damaged.

Also, yeah, SeaNanners Tweeted it. Thank him. He's a popular Machinima director that actually works at Machinima. He's an awesome player, and mostly plays COD, unfortunately, but he throws in things like Minecraft here and there. He has 19 (?) episodes of his Minecraft Let's Play on his YT Channel.

Acid-Notation responds:

well the player hurt sound doesn't have enough bass to it to be a kick drum, and I wanted the drums and bassline to keep some musical quality to this song, and I now know plenty about SeaNanners :P

{Final Agression} {Final Agression}

Incredible.

This is by far one of my favorite tracks on the audio portal. GOod job on this one.
Great melody, great tune, great everything! Excellent! Uber. :P

Short Comic - Sethdd Short Comic - Sethdd

Very Good

I love this submission, it's very to the point. :P
I think you should make an entire series of these, because it was pretty funny. :P
PUE US VERY GOOD. (Not meant in a perverted way.)

Sethdd responds:

thanks! yea i might make a series with this, but idk maybe... =P